Leftover Turkey Stroganoff with Mushrooms & Cranberries
Running out of ideas for Thanksgiving leftovers? Use your leftover turkey in a creative and delicious Turkey Stroganoff recipe that takes only 20 minutes to make!
- 9 oz. wide egg noodles
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups/8 oz. finely chopped onion
- 1 ½ cups/4 oz. sliced cremini mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp./3 oz. dry white wine
- 6 Tbsp./2 oz. dried cranberries (preferably unsweetened)
- 3 cups/12 oz. shredded cooked white and dark meat turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 12 oz. reduced fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and sauté the onions and mushrooms until softened and starting to brown (about 8 minutes).
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, and add the cranberries. Simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in the turkey, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Remove from heat.
- Adjust seasoning to taste. Divide the noodles between 6 bowls and top with stroganoff mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
An exclusive SharethePasta.org recipe.