Tortellini Caesar Salad
Looking to change up your weeknight salad? Add new flavors and textures to that dinner staple with Tortellini. Our Tortellini Caesar Salad is made in a flash and will delight on a hot summer evening or for a full family cookout!
- 1 bag of frozen Tortellini (flavor of your choice)
- 1 small head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- ½ cup grape or cherry tomatoes (optional)
- ½ cup chopped cucumber (optional)
- ½ cup croutons
- 3 tbl. grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Once cooled, combine lettuce, cooked tortellini, and optional vegetables. If not eating right away, reserve.
- Pour on dressing and sprinkle with cheese and croutons (to taste) and serve.
An exclusive SharethePasta.org recipe.